Planing a day to upgrade(or upgrading now)=P

The upgrade of this blog(can say move house from live spaces to here) will be done in a few weeks time. So this blog may have script bugs that i did not configure completely( or "misconfigured" code). The functionality at this point is stable and so please comment about the blog(you can comment about the bugs u may encounter, although code bugs "here" are very rare....)

Now Upgrading.... look at the top right to see if it's done upgrading.
(THAT need to modify the code itself)
Refresh if the "thing" time out or if you can wait..