It's 2rd of MARCH!




- with this -

Equals...


- Two screens -
What happen to my life a few days ago?
I am busy with some stuff (not making Aristra for the large part) such as the ITE thing, recapping some secondary school stuff (Biology) and planning some stuff for the months. Hey... what is wrong with this text size...

Ok fixed... stupid blogger... Anyway, I finally got a graphic card!!! xD
Finally some pro gaming and actual multi-task on my computer. Quite pro considering the original price of my computer with the graphic card. Can handle mid-high end graphics now.

**** Nvidia, when is your "fermi" GFX coming out? Well at least ATI put in effort in power efficiency and power, not you Nvidia, my friend have a GT220 eats 50+ watts while my HD5570 eats only 40 watts and kick GT220 ***. Well that's that. This shows how far apart ATI and Nvidia is.
This 3rd of March is my course registration (TOMORROW). 

Well happy March... I WAN THIS WHO CAN BUY FOR ME!!?




Lol...
And to share a wallpaper from the net....
Fooling around with Photoshop CS4 adjustment feature.

- Color and quality enhanced by Photoshop (53% improvement)-
- Removed 80% artifacts from original file -
Details: 1600x1200, png format, 2254kb (on desktop), 32bit color


- Color and quality enhanced by Photoshop (35% improvement)-
- Removed 50% artifacts from original file -
Details: 2980x2235, png format, 5549kb (on desktop), 32bit color

Now that's big!