"insert vulgarity here" day.

Well today is a piece of "insert vulgarity here". Here's what happen.

Yesterday, I called Samsung CS (Customer service) and told them my youtube app crash upon hard reseting my i8000 (Omnia 2). They say they could not do anything since it is a third-party app. If it is, WHY BOTHER PRELOAD IT TO MY PHONE?

Told them to e-mail me a solution to my phone hanging problem and the youtube (fixed....).

Today, was not expecting a call in the wee hours (not that early...) in the morning. They called me at the wrong time and well... I am not very happy about it because I TOLD THEM TO EMAIL ME.

Phone hang at 11:20+ am. I am "insert vulgarity here" pissed off because THERE IS LESS THEN 20 SMS, 4 APPS, PHONE IN DEFAULT SETTINGS AND A BUNCH OF SONGS AND VIDEOS. THAT'S ALL.

Next, I called them and told the CS to tell the technical engineer to email me. Well, the engineer called me DURING MY LAB MATHS. Wow, what a nice world. Told the guy to call me around 5pm.

I went home in a "hurry" and waited for that call.

That call came and I told that same guy about my problem. Well as a "experience" user in Windows mobile devices, the technical engineer told me to do a hard reset of my phone. And this _________.

He told me the problem is caused my running apps, full RAM, or little phone memory. THE PROBLEM IS I DO NOT HAVE APP RUNNING, ALOT OF RAM AND ALOT OF PHONE MEMORY.

Seriously, I am almighty piss off. I expected a better answer and he told me to do A HARD RESET. I HAVE BEEN DOING THAT LIKE ALL THE TIME. GOING TO CS LIKE MY 2RD HOME.

Okay... What happens if the problem comes back after doing what he say? Go back to CS.

"insert vulgarity here"....

I hung up the phone, it is as good as not talking to him.