Zero hour is coming, 11-11-2010, 2pm

Zero hour is just around the turn.
Lets cut the crap and get down to the point.
*Feelings about getting the O-level result, one day before*
Walao, now I'm damn scared (even though it's one day later) just to think of the result. If it's a good point (Eg: 10-16), well it's time to celebrate. If mid point (Eg: 17-20), well I done my best.. time to move on BUT if above 20 points... OMG die ar.... ITE or NS? Routes are slim.. flip a coin? Hmm but I do hope I can get to the course that I want, Infocomm technology course in either TP or SP. (AND the course is 20 and 19 points respectively, LOL)
 *Feelings about getting the O-level result, after getting the results*
- IF I HAVE THE GUTS TO POST IT, THEN I DO IT LOLOL -
But seriously..

The next post will describe it all, that is if I really have the guts to post it...
(Of course I do, mean no harm duh..)

This post also concludes the "non-post" blog of my TPSS (discontinued), well after tomorrow it's really goodbye Tampines Secondary school, get good points then will get praises but if bad point, (Censored,Censored,Censored,Censored,Censored and Censored). =)

Last line: I need to get at most 15 points, not higher (Higher meant lower grade), that's all I asked.